Start a new topic
Planned

Edit multiple records at once

On the IPad I find the current way of editing transactions very time consuming. It would save a lot of time if multiple records could be selected and the changes (eg a new description) copy pasted to all at the same time. Perhaps a system whereby the records are displayed like an editable spreadsheet could be implemented?

13 people like this idea

Michael,

Thank you for writing to us. It is something we plan to work on for one of the future updates :) We have no details to share just yet but it is definitely something we are considering.

2 people like this
Would be nice indeed. Especially for people migrating like me.

3 people like this

This would be a huge feature - - I see it working EXACTLY how it does on the Mac app. Select your transactions, hit edit, and get a transaction sheet where changes you make would be applied to all selected. Would be great for bulk-adding notes or moving transactions to other accounts.

1 person likes this

Bummer. I came here hoping that I would find the solution and not that its a feature request. :(

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, one year had passed, and they are still implementing this feature. My dead grandma would have coded quicker.

I would like to see that feature as well. It would be great to select multiple transactions and add to all a tag by just 2 clicks. Is there any view when it could be implemented?

1 person likes this
Hello,

This feature will probably be introduced in MoneyWiz 3 coming later this year.

1 person likes this
@Pawel, that would be fantastic. This is the only feature truly missing for me to be able to be "iOS Only". From my research no other finance/money app has this feature and would really make MW stand out (especially in the iPad community!)

1 person likes this

Why waiting so long? At the speed development is going, I don't expect this features until at least 2018 in MW3...Actually, this is not a new feature but an improvement, or event something that is critical for the user interaction. A lot of competing apps already allow this, and those who don't react quickly and implement it when users request it...

2 people like this

I program better in a coma

1 person likes this

I love the product but not being able to edit multiple items at once is making me regret my subscription. :(

I have too many miscategorized transactions to deal with each month one at a time to make this "easy"

Login or Signup to post a comment