Start a new topic
Deferred

Improvements Scheduled transactions

Scheduled transactions need more than fixed dates to assign when they should occur. For example, if I have a transaction which occurs on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, there is no way for me to properly schedule this.

30 people like this idea

Scheduled transactions are disappearing for me when I edit the due date.

1 person likes this
Jeff,

This is Feature requests forum. Please report any issues to hello@moneywizapp.com

I have just updated the version of MoneyWiz 2 Premium which I purchased this week to track spending from an Australian and a South African account.

I'm having HUGE and SCARY issues at the moment - 

• debit transactions are appearing randomly in the wrong month, 
  • transactions I had categorised have changed back to incorrect categories (repeatedly)
  • and debit transactions are sometimes recorded as CREDITS! Obviously changing my account balance.
  • When I change the category of incorrect categorised transactions, they change from debits to credits, even though I'm saving them as an expense. I can't change them back...

Please help! We are about to move house and need reliable budgeting software!

Vanessa

Below is a food and groceries, and a gift transaction on 17th October which are both debits but appear as credits.

Again%20171016%20gift%20to%20core%20changed%20from%20debit%20to%20credit.JPG

Another one - 5th August fuel expense is recorded as a credit rather than a debit. I hadn't touched this one.

Moneywiz%20050816.JPG

@Vanessa, I literally spent 6 hours today trying to chase this issue down, and it was fruitless. 

Can you please contact us at hello@moneywizapp.com so I can ask you privately some questions about your online banking? 

Also can you search for the payee name assigned to these wrong transactions and see if there was ever an income transaction with the same payee? 

Additionally, were these transactions downloaded before or after installing 2.5.0 update on your windows pc? 

For scheduled transactions, being able to pick an end date would be nice beside the "after x time" option.

1 person likes this

I agree, it's something we plan to add in the near future.

Login or Signup to post a comment