Start a new topic
Solved

Lloyds Bank credit card online transaction problems

Since the 12th October, around about the time Lloyds redesigned their site, transaction sync has not been working.

If I create a new account, the updated balance is pulled over, but none of the 3 accounts I have on my moneywiz app update with transactions. The balance is then not live, a balance refresh can only be pulled by setting up the account again.

James,

We need to investigate each issue like this in detail so please e-mail us at hello@moneywizapp.com.

As for the Lloyds issue in general, I've received a confirmation today that the sync should resume correctly now as some fixes have been applied.

My Lloyds downloads stopped syncing since 4 October. Tired adding and removing online account with no luck.

Matters got worse when i tried to manually download transactions, now moneywiz database is corrupt stopping access from all devices.

Hi Pawel,

I can, but I've found on another provider who use Yodlee, Sage's page http://uk.sageone.com/bank-feed-status/ 

Last updated 6/11/15  9:34

Lloyds (UK) – Bank and Lloyds (UK) Credit Card – We are aware that some users are failing with a 412 error for these feeds. Yodlee are currently investigating this.

Aqua Card (UK) – We are aware that some users are failing with a 401 error for this feed. Yodlee are currently investigating this.

John Lewis (partnership) (UK) – Credit Card – We are aware that some users are failing with a 412 error for this feed. Yodlee are currently investigating this.

All other bank feeds are currently operating as normal

So I suspect that it's a Yodlee problem, not you, although it's annoying!

Let me know if it's still worth emailing you.

Dear Doogie,

Can you please contact us via e-mail about this so we can investigate?